All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionOnce Bill Moss was a rising VP at a topflight ad agency, but w he works as a cold caller at a telemarketing firm in the Times Square area. He's got a bad case of the urban blues. Still, he's good at his work and (he thinks) about to be promoted, when out of the blue he's fired. So Bill snaps ...and the next thing he kws he has a dead supervisor on his hands and problems career counselor can help him with. In Cold Caller Jason Starr retools the James M. Cain vel of cynical suspense and murder for the fiber-optic age.
- Author BiographyJason Starr is a graduate of SUNY Purchase, a playwright, and a former telemarketer of communications technology. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Jason Starr
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication15/05/1998
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.