All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description'Fun, sexy and fabulously festive, Debbie Johnson's escapist romance travels from sw-capped mountains in Scotland to the glamour of 21st century Chicago. I enjoyed every minute of it.' - Best-selling author, Jane Costello Running out on your wedding shouldn't be this much fun! A remote Scottish castle on a swy Christmas Eve. A handsome husband-to-be. A dress to die for. It should have been the happiest day of Leah Harvey's life - but the fairytale wedding turns sour when she finds her fiance halfway up the bridesmaid's skirt just hours before the ceremony! Fleeing the scene in a blizzard, Leah ends up stranded at the nearest cottage, where she collapses into the arms of its inhabitant - a man so handsome she thinks she must have died and gone to heaven! And when Rob Cavelli suddenly finds himself with an armful of soaking wet, freezing cold, and absolutely gorgeous bride on the run, he's more than happy to welcome her into his swbound cottage this Christmas...
- Author BiographyDebbie Johnson is a best-selling author who lives and works in Liverpool, where she divides her time between writing, caring for a small tribe of children and animals, and not doing the housework. She worked as a journalist for many years, until she decided it would be more fun to make up her own stories than to tell other people's. After trying her hand at pretty much every genre of writing other than Westerns and spy dramas, she has settled on women's fiction that seems to make people laugh and make people cry, often at the same time. Her books include The Birthday That Changed Everything, Pippa's Cornish Dream, and Summer at the Comfort Food Cafe, all published by HarperCollins. She also ghost-wrote model and presenter Abbey Clancy's debut novel, Remember My Name. Follow her on twitter @debbiemjohnson, or at www.facebook.com/debbiejohnsonauthor - but be warned, she mainly talks about dogs.
- Author(s)Debbie Johnson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.