Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn explosive World War Two adventure from the author of THE EAGLE HAS LANDED set on the eve of D-Day. A routine mission ends in icy terror for OSS agent Craig Osborne, as he floats helplessly in the sea off the coast of Brittany. The rumble of engines should signal rescue...But it is a German warship which appears out of the fog - hauling Osborne to safety and preparing him for the fight. As the time of invasion approaches, the Allies are ready to play their dirtiest trick: dispatching a highly trained killer behind German lines - in a disguised E-boat with the name Lili Marlene emblazoned on its prow...
- Author BiographyJack Higgins was a soldier and then a teacher before becoming a full-time writer. 'The Eagle has Landed' turned him into an international bestselling author and his novels have since sold over 250 million copies and been translated into sixty languages. Many of his titles have also been made into successful films
- Author(s)Jack Higgins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight210 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.14Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.