All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this riveting mystery based on actual events on the island-nation of Cuba involving three Afro-Cuban religions, Santeria, Palo Monte and the Abakua Secret Society, a recently buried corpse disappears from Havana's Chinese cemetery. The police are seeking possible motives and suspects. A sinter who discovers that a malignant spirit has taken possession of her brother undertakes her own investigation, using divining methods and other arts of her religion. When their inquiries collide, an extraordinary web of criminal and religious occurrences is revealed.
- Author BiographyArnaldo Correa was born in the Escambray Mountains, Cuba, in 1935. Correa is considered one of three founders of the Cuban crime-fiction genre. He has worked on development projects in Cuba, Vietnam, Angola, and Mozambique. Cold Havana Ground (Akashic 2003) was his second novel in English translation, after the original hardcover edition of Spy's Fate. He currently lives in Havana.
- Author(s)Arnaldo Correa
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/01/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight566 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.