All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents decade-long advances in atmospheric research in the Mackenzie River Basin in rthern Canada, which encompasses environments representative of the coldest areas on Earth. Collaborative efforts by a team of about 100 scientists and engineers have yielded kwledge entirely transferable to other high latitude regions in America, Europe and Asia.
- Author BiographyMing-ko Woo is Professor of Geography at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. He serves on Editorial Board of the journal Nordic Hydrology and as Associate Editor for the journals Physical Geography and Geographie Physique et Quaternaire. Additionally, he is the Vice Chairman of the International Geographical Union, Commission/Study Group on Water Sustainability.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/10/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note124 black & white illustrations, 12 colour illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMing-Ko Woo
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.