All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the world's two largest steel producers went head to head in a bitter struggle for market domination, an epic corporate battle ensued that sent shockwaves through the political corridors of Europe, overheated the world's financial markets and transformed the steel industry. Billions of dollars were at stake. At the heart of the battle were two men: Guy Dolle, Chairman and CEO of Luxembourg-based Arcelor, the world's largest steel producer by turver and Lakshmi Mittal, a self-made Indian industrialist and the richest man in Great Britain. Only one could prevail ...
- Author BiographyTim Bouquet is a journalist, writer, editor, broadcaster and traveller. He contributes to leading titles including the Telegraph Magazine and The Times Magazine. Byron Ousey was at the heart of the Mittal v. Arcelor battle, advising the government of Luxembourg, where Arcelor was based.
- PrizesShortlisted for Financial Times/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award 2008.
- Author(s)Byron Ousey,Tim Bouquet
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/04/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.