Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ozpierre
- Est. delivery by 6 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe techniques associated with the sabre differ markedly from those of the epee and the rapier. This 1889 classic by a pioneer of modern fencing offers both technical and historical views of the art of the sabre. Topics include a variety of different strokes and parries, methods of combining attack and defense, and associated weapons. 55 illustrations.
- Author(s)Alfred Hutton
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Series TitleDover Military History, Weapons, Armor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byRamon Martinez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.