All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- Description-W. Craig Reed's explosive book COLD WAR III is, in a word, chilling. Reed's insights on the coming global conflict over Arctic resources is as timely as it is important. Everyone in Washington, D.C. and the Pentagon needs to read this book. And you should, too--before it's too late.---James Rollins, New York Times bestselling author of The Sixth Extinction Don't let the title fool you. This book is t an about the argument for or against climate change. While our personal opinions are important, the opinions and actions of world leaders are far more important, and could have dramatic consequences for us all. More than five decades ago, the world was brought to the brink of destruction when Russian president Nikita Khrushchev sent four submarines toward Cuba. Officers aboard all four subs came within a breath of firing nuclear torpedoes and starting World War III. W. Craig Reed was the first author to bring the entire chilling story to light in his book Red November, wherein he revealed how John F. Kennedy trumped Khrushchev by leveraging a new techlogy invented by the U.S. Navy and deployed worldwide by Reed's father. In Cold War III, Reed exposes Russian President Vladimir Putin's ultimate plan to dominate world resources, especially in the Arctic, and why the invasion of the Ukraine is only the beginning. Reed also reveals details about ather scientific breakthrough created by the U.S. Navy that could pull the rug on Russia, China, and Iran, and make moot the argument for or against climate change. But unless world leaders act w, Putin's plan could plunge the free world into a nightmare scenario of poverty and despair t seen since the Great Depression. Proceeds from this book benefit veterans and their families.
- Author(s)W Craig Reed
- PublisherVeterans Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/06/2015
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVeterans Publishing, Inc.
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.