ColdFusion MX For Dummies by John Paul Ashenfelter, Jon N. Kocen (Mixed media product, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColdFusion MX is a Web-application development platform from Macromedia and it can definitely help energize your Web application development work. Super-simple to use-the only pre-requisite is kwing HTML-and featuring a set of powerful Web application development tools, ColdFusion MX makes it easier and quicker than ever to develop Web applications of every level of sophistication-from a homey photo archive of family snapshots, to a swanky enterprise application for managing electronic commerce. Ready to turn up the heat with ColdFusion and take your site to the next level? Well, look further. ColdFusion MX For Dummies offers you a fun, easy way to get up and running with everything you need to build amazing Web applications. In time, you'll:* Work with databases, forms, variables, and tags* Get a handle on CFML, components database connectivity, and more* Use ColdFusion with Flash, Java, and XML* Harness Flash Remoting, XML handling, Web services support* Integrate ColdFusion with other sites, applications, and Web services* Supercharge your development efforts using Fusebox and FLiP ColdFusion MX For Dummies is an excellent all-in-one source for newcomers to ColdFusion. It also provides developers who've worked with earlier versions of ColdFusion with an enjoyable way to get up to speed on all of ColdFusion MX's powerful new features. Topics covered include:* Making database connections, working with forms, displaying data, and programming variable, decisions, and loops* Building applications using the CF application framework* Using custom tags, ColdFusion components, CFSCRIPT, and UDFs* Building secure applications and debugging your ColdFusion application* Using complex data types and WDDX* Using Flash, Java, and XML with Coldfusion* Understanding Fusebox and FLiP ColdFusion MX is loaded with tools to help you build high-performance Web applications. But where do you begin? This friendly guide delivers all the answers. ColdFusion MX For Dummies is your passport to a bold new level of Web development.
- Author BiographyJohn Paul Ashenfelter heads a technology consulting company and cowrote ColdFusion 4 For Dummies. Jon N. Kocen is the senior Web Developer for all enterprise applications at a major aerospace company.
- Author(s)John Paul Ashenfelter,Jon N. Kocen
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date10/06/2013
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.