All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionColin Chapman was one of the greatest ever creative forces in the automotive world but he left behind a mixed legacy. Was he an unparalleled invator who advanced the state of the art of sports and racing cars? Or was he an uninhibited exploiter of the uncredited ideas of others? In death as well as life Colin Chapman excites fevered debate about his achievements and methods. Now Karl Ludvigsen gets to grips with the legend, digging deep beneath the skin of Chapman and his cars to explore and expose the motivations that drove this mercurial genius.
- Author BiographyRenowned for his award-winning studies of the great cars, designs and engineers, Karl Ludvigsen brings to bear on this landmark book his 50 years of study of Colin Chapman's designs and achievements. Ludvigsen lives near Bury St Edmunds and his many books for Haynes include The V12 Engine and Red-Hot Rivals.
- Author(s)Karl Ludvigsen
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1565 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.