About this product
- DescriptionSOLVING CRIME, ONE FACIAL EXPRESSION AT A TIME Colin Fischer cant stand to be touched. He does t like the color blue. He needs index cards to recognize facial expressions. But when a gun is found in the school cafeteria, interrupting a female classmate's birthday celebration, Colin is the only for the investigation. It's up to him to prove that Wayne Connelly, the school bully and Colin's frequent tormenter, didn't bring the gun to school. After all, Wayne didn't have frosting on his hands, and there was white chocolate frosting found on the grip of the smoking gun... Colin Fischer is a modern-day Sherlock Holmes, and his story--as told by the screenwriters of X-Men: First Class and Thor --is perfect for readers who have graduated from Encyclopedia Brown and who are ready to consider the greatest mystery of all: what other people are thinking and feeling.
- Author BiographyAshley Edward Miller and Zack Stentz met on the Internet, a consequence of their mutual love of all things Star Trek. Together, Miller and Stentz have written and/or produced over a hundred hours of television. Most recently, they co-wrote the films X-Men: First Class and Thor. Upcoming projects include Fox's series adaptation of Lev Grossman's The Magicians. Miller and Stentz both live in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Ashley Edward Miller,Zack Stentz
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleColin Fischer
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.