All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFerguson's Career Biographies tell the stories of some of the world's most influential and admired people. This book focuses on Colin Powell, looking at his early education and training, the challenges he faced on the job, important mentors and his career achievement.
- Author(s)Alice K Flanagan,Ferguson
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleFerguson Career Biographies S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteb&w photographs, index
- Weight313 g
- Width146 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.