All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the systemic tensions-including differences in financial resources, status, race, gender, beliefs, and values-that too often hinder cross-sector collaboration in the fight against modern slavery, Kirsten Foot offers insights and tools for re-thinking the power dynamics of partnering. For more information and related resources, please visit http://CollaboratingAgainstTrafficking.info.
- Author BiographyKirsten Foot is professor of communication at the University of Washington. She has published extensively on organizing processes, digital media, and practice-based theory; she serves on the editorial board of the Journal of Human Trafficking, and on advisory committees for several multi-sector anti-trafficking initiatives.
- Author(s)Kirsten Foot
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/09/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight472 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.