All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough IT outsourcing is thing new, it remains surprisingly challenging for professionals. This book assists the IT professional in several areas of the outsourcing process: establishing outsourcing relationships, maintaining and managing the relationship, and finally governing outsourcing projects successfully.
- Author BiographyDR. SJAAK BRINKKEMPER Professor of Organisation and Information at the Department of Information and Computing Sciences at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. He leads a group of about thirty researchers specializing in product software development and entrepreneurship. The main research themes of the group are methodology of product software development, implementation and adoption, and business-economic aspects of the product software industry. He has authored several books and serves on the editorial board of MIS Quarterly, Journal of Database Management, and the European Journal of Information Systems. SLINGER JANSEN Assistant Professor at the Department of Information and Computing Sciences at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. His research focuses on software product management and software ecosystems, with a strong entrepreneurial component. He currently leads two research projects into the domains of variability in multi-tenancy architectures and software system evolution through servicification.
- Author(s)Sjaak Brinkkemper,Slinger Jansen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTechnology, Work and Globalization
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight751 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.