All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollaboration across organizational boundaries is often critical to achieve an objective, but difficult to achieve in practice. This book explores the structures, processes, roles, skills, tools and techniques that enable people in different places to achieve a successful joint outcome and build advantage through collaboration. Written by an experienced practitioner who has facilitated many collaborative efforts, it includes practical case studies to illustrate key points.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH LANK works with companies and organizations to improve efficiency and effectiveness through greater cross-boundary collaboration and knowledge sharing. Her clients include AstraZeneca, the global pharmaceutical firm; the British Council; Compass, the multinational food services group; the Inland Revenue and Tesco. She is a visiting Lecturer at Henley Management College, INSEAD, the London Business School and the UK Cabinet Office Top Management Programme as well as a regular speaker and facilitator at public and in-company management conferences.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lank
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/10/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight432 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.