All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborative Cognitive-Behavioral Social Work Intervention: A Workbook presents kwledge about behavioral and cognitive interventions in an easy-to-read manner. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) can be an empowering approach to change, helping clients at the individual level learn how to take change painful feelings and harmful behaviors and manage their social environment by learning new skills. An abundance of examples allows the reader to see the diverse range of applications cognitive-behavioral interventions might have to social work, as well as how to deliver CBT in a way that is respectful of client circumstances and works with people collaboratively.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Corcoran, PhD, is Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Corcoran
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight328 g
- Width181 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.