Collaborative Computational Technologies for Biomedical Research by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $177.35Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering a neglected but important topic of management and information techlogy collaborations in drug discovery and development, this book discusses the state-of-the-art collaborative and computing techniques for the pharmaceutical industry. Tackling problems thoroughly, from both the human collaborative and the data and informatics side, this volume is relevant to the day-to-day activities of running a laboratory or a collaborative R&D project. Researchers will appreciate this how-to guide for new laboratories, new companies, and new partnerships, as well as a user manual for how to troubleshoot existing collaborations.
- Author BiographySEAN EKINS, MSc, PhD, DSc, is the Principal at Collaborations in Chemistry, and Collaborations Director at Collaborative Drug Discovery, Inc., as well as an Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy. He has published more than 170 papers and book chapters on computational and in vitro drug discovery approaches and has previously edited or co-edited three books for Wiley. MAGGIE A. Z. HUPCEY, PhD, is a chemist working within the Life Sciences and Healthcare Practice of PA Consulting Group in Princeton, New Jersey. She has worked on collaborative projects for the design and development of new products and processes in the medical device, drug delivery, and drug discovery fields, including presubmission and post-launch regulatory compliance activities. ANTONY J. WILLIAMS, PhD, FRSC, is currently Vice President, Strategic Development, at the Royal Society of Chemistry and holds an adjunct position at UNC-Chapel Hill. He has written chapters for many books and published more than 100 peer-reviewed papers and book chapters on NMR, predictive ADME methods, Internet-based tools, crowdsourcing, and database curation. He is an active blogger and participant in the Internet chemistry network.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series on Technologies for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width175 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAntony J. Williams,Maggie A. Z. Hupcey,Sean Ekins
- Foreword byAlpheus Bingham
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.