All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionLife can be a struggle for some families and support from skilled human service workers can make a real difference. Collaborative Family Work offers practical strategies for working with families, always emphasising the importance of collaboration in assisting them in developing strategies to learn new skills and improve their lives. Chris Trotter explains how to identify strengths, assist families in setting goals, articulate strategies for change and develop methods of ongoing evaluation. He offers a systematic overview of family work models and theories, from long-term therapeutic and narrative approaches to short-term solution-focused and mediation models. His evidence-based model for family work draws on extensive field research and observation with experienced professionals. Collaborative Family Work is a valuable reference for professionals seeking to enhance their professional skills, and an essential text for students in the human services.
- Author BiographyChris Trotter is the author of Working with Involuntary Clients and Helping Abused Children and their Families.
- Author(s)Chris Trotter
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.