Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionA collaborative approach to grant seeking can stimulate and reshape the culture of your library organization. The exciting and rewarding activities of developing a successful grants program can yield ermous dividends for the benefit of your staff, patrons, and community. Collaborative Grant-Seeking: A Practical Guide for Librarians will share new insights for those who want to access grant funding without reinventing the wheel. Based on years of practical grant writing and collaboration development experience, this resource provides a complete guide for setting up a library grant-seeking program, and for combining forces with community partners to increase grant funding to libraries. Venturing into the grants world can be scary and unpredictable. This book offers detailed strategies and practical steps to establish a supportive and collaborative environment that creates the capacity to consistently develop fundable proposals, and gives readers the confidence needed to make grant-seeking activities commonplace within libraries.
- Author BiographyBess G. de Farber holds a Master of Nonprofit Management from Florida Atlantic University and serves as the University of Florida George A. Smathers Libraries' Grants Manager.
- Author(s)Bess G. De Farber
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitlePractical Guides for Librarians
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note12 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.