All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
About this product
- DescriptionOnce considered designated storytellers, modern library professionals are emerging as experts in techlogy integration, information literacy, and curriculum alignment. Though, their collaboration with techlogy specialists and administrators continues to be a struggle. Collaborative Models for Librarian and Teacher Partnerships brings together best practices and invative techlogical approaches in establishing the media specialist-teacher partnership. Highlighting theoretical concepts of case based learning, kwledge repositories, and professional learning communities; this book is an essential practical guide for professional development specialists, administrators, library media specialists, as well as teacher educators interested in maintaining and developing collaborative instructional partnerships using emerging digital techlogies.
- Author(s)Sidney Ed. Kennedy
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight948 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKathryn Kennedy,Lucy Santos Green
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.