All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollage and Architecture is the first book to cover collage as a tool for design in architecture, making it a valuable resource for students and practitioners. Author Jennifer Shields uses the artworks and built projects of leading artists and architects, such as Le Corbusier, Daniel Libeskind, and Teddy Cruz to illustrate the diversity of collage techniques. The six case study projects from Mexico, Argentina, Sweden, Norway, the United States, and Spain give you a global perspective of architecture as collage. Collage is an important instrument for analysis and design, and Shields's presentation of this versatile medium draws on decades of relevance in art and architecture, to be adapted and transformed in your own work.
- Author BiographyJennifer A. E. Shields is a practicing Architect with flux DESIGN in Charlotte, NC, and a Visiting Assistant Professor at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte School of Architecture.
- Author(s)Jennifer A. E. Shields
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note235 colour illustrations, 24 colour line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.