All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive collection of author Judith Mathieson's poems captures the essence of life's experiences. In Collected Poems, she presents her thought-provoking work on an array of topics-from challenges and love, to God and nature, celebrations and travel, pets, family, and friends. A free verse essayist, she gives ample fodder for reflection. The recurring theme of living life to the fullest each and every day is realized in the poem Go For It! Why be so serious when things get you down You make matters worse by wearing a frown. Nobody is perfect We all make mistakes What does it matter if you don't get the breaks? Laugh at your daydreams It will help if you do Never stop searching for the mystery of you. You have the power to change circumstances It's all up to you You'll have to take a few chances. The works in Collected Poems serve to communicate the beauty of life and the importance of God in that life.
- Author BiographyJudith Mathieson savors playing with words when creating her poems. She lives in Peterborough, Ontario, with her husband, Keith, and her two papillons, Chole and Tristyn.
- Author(s)Judith Mathieson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.