All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Blake is a poet without parallel, who remains a source of wisdom and inspiration to countless individuals throughout the world. This selection was commissioned in 1905 by the firm of George Routledge from W.B. Yeats, who had previously been one of the pioneer editors of Blake's prophetic books. Yeats, one of the few poets whose work could be compared with that of Blake, prepared a unique selection of his poetic and prose writings. There is better way to encounter the work of one poetic genius than as it is presented by ather, and Yeats understood Blake in a way few others did.
- Author BiographyWilliam Blake (1757-1827). Artist, poet, visionary and radical. William Butler Yeats (1865-1939). One of the most significant poets of the modern age.
- Author(s)William Blake
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorW. B. Yeats
- Introduction byTom Paulin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.