All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn P. Doyle's groundbreaking studies of Francisco Suarez's imposing yet highly original system of scholasticism have helped to make the Jesuit's ideas tractable and accessible. This volume collects Doyle's most important articles on the philosophical theology metaphysics, ethics, and legal philosophy of Suarez, and is prefaced by an introductory chapter that places the Jesuit's life and thought in context. The volume is a fitting and timely tribute to a scholar whose selfless and sympathetic concern with the ideas of Suarez have served the cause of Suarezian scholarship with great distinction.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Doyle is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Saint Louis University and Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Kenrick-Glennon Seminary. Victor M. Salas is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Sacred Heart Major Seminary.
- Author(s)John P. Doyle
- PublisherLeuven University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- Series TitleAncient and Medieval Philosophy, Series 1
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationLeuven
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintLeuven University Press
- Weight942 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byVictor M. Salas
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.