All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith fun and engaging activities, Collecting Data outlines the steps to properly gathering and organizing data, which include observation, assessing the reliability of sources, and critically assessing data in order to draw reliable conclusions. Readers begin their journey toward data literacy by developing their sense of curiosity, and then conducting investigations, just like solving a mystery.
- Author(s)Lizann Flatt
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleGet Graphing! Building Data Literacy Skills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Weight386 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.