Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $39.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by abcasey
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this lavishly illustrated book, Adrian Franklin, TV presenter, writer and serious collector, takes a decade-by-decade approach to exploring the twentieth century - the architecture, fashion, design and everyday material culture. Covering popular periods such as Arts and Crafts, Art Nouveau, Industrial Arts, Art Deco, Mid-Century, Retro, Modern, this book combines useful information with personal reflection in a lively and entertaining style.
- Author BiographyAdrian Franklin is a professor of sociology at the University of Tasmania who previously taught at the University of Bristol and the University of Oslo. He is an experienced TV presenter and broadcaster and a collector of 20th-century decorative arts.
- Author(s)Adrian Franklin
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.