CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionCollection contains short works that span Lonergan's work from 1943 to 1965. The papers deal with scientific, mathematical, theological, and philosophical questions, including discussions of such topics as the proper foundation of metaphysics, the form of inference, the nature of love and marriage, and the role of the university in the modern world.
- Author BiographyBernard Lonergan (1904-1984), a professor of theology, taught at Regis College, Harvard University, and Boston College. An established author known for his Insight and Method in Theology, Lonergan received numerous honorary doctorates, was a Companion of the Order of Canada in 1971 and was named as an original member of the International Theological Commission by Pope Paul VI. Frederick E. Crowe is a co-founder of the Lonergan Research Institute and a professor emeritus at the Toronto School of Theology, University of Toronto. Robert M. Doran is the Emmett Doerr Chair in Systematic Theology and a professor in the Department of Theology at Marquette University. He is the general editor of the Collected Works of Bernard Lonergan.
- Author(s)Bernard Lonergan
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication11/10/1993
- Series TitleCollected Works of Bernard Lonergan
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byFrederick E. Crowe,Robert M. Doran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.