All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the relationship between competition law and collective agreements in the European Union. It features an analysis of recent important decisions of the European Court of Justice including: cases C-67/96, Albany International, and C-115 and 119/97, Brentjens and Drijvende Bokken.
- Date of Publication29/03/2001
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJari Hellsten,Niklas Bruun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.