All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooperation is the fundamental feature of intelligent beings. It makes them able to evolve complex social behaviors and to better resolve practical issues. Humans have evolved a very powerful form of cooperation, which is spread anywhere in the everyday life: rms, institutions, states, hierarchies, ordinary relationships, etc., are deeply determined by the original tion of cooperation. This book addresses the conditions of the human cooperative activities in order to focus on their common roots and to bring them back to an unitary origin. It is profoundly animated by the task of understanding how cooperative skills are able to evolve the plurality of the cooperative activities from the spontaneous to the institutional ones and to find a common deminator for joint actions. It also explores the social-political aspects related to joint activities and deals with the tion of inter subjective freedom.
- Author BiographyGuido Seddone studied Philosophy, History and German at the Universities of Pisa and Vienna. He obtained a PhD in Philosophical Studies at the University of Cagliari (2005) and a PhD in Philosophy at the University of Leipzig (2011). He is currently a Research Fellow at the University of Sassari and Visiting Scholar at the University of Leipzig.
- Author(s)Guido Seddone
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.