All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
About this product
- DescriptionFluorite is found everywhere, has been important to industry for centuries, and is a mir ornamental material as well. Fluorite presents a fascinating array of colors, habits, and associated minerals and is widely available. See spectacularly large museum quality specimens that can be found. Fluorite presents a wealth of scientific opportunities to see crystallography, geochemistry, and solid-state physics at work in the natural world. This book includes information for the hobby collector or rock hound, as well as technical information for those who want to understand fluorite in greater depth. It provides over 140 full-color examples and extensive references to the formation and geographic locations of fluorite. This book is essential for everyone with a passion for minerals.
- Author(s)Arvid Eric Pasto
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note143 color photos, 10 illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.