All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe leading Heintz/Parry's COLLEGE ACCOUNTING, 22E combines a step-by-step approach and excellent examples with an online homework tool that makes accounting understandable, regardless of your accounting background or business experience. Kwn for its clarity and accompanying techlogy, this book focuses on the skills needed to transition from the classroom to the workplace. The book begins with a basic foundation and simple service company examples before advancing to accounting within the more challenging merchandising and manufacturing environments. Engaging learning features reinforce the relevance of skills you're learning and ensure an understandable presentation. To optimize study and help you efficiently complete homework, CengageNOWv2(TM) provides interactive support, Show Me How Videos, and an adaptive learning path that focuses on areas most challenging to you individually. Plan for success in tomorrow's workplace with COLLEGE ACCOUNTING, 22E.
- Author BiographyJames A. Heintz currently guides today's students as Professor and Director of Accounting and Information Systems in the School of Business at the University of Kansas, where he has taught for 11 years. Prior to joining University of Kansas, he was the Accounting Department Head at the University of Connecticut for eight years. He also served as Assistant, Associate and Full Professor for 20 years at Indiana University. Professor Heintz earned his doctorate from Washington University in St Louis and is a CPA. He was a Price Waterhouse Faculty Fellow at Indiana, an Arthur Andersen Faculty Fellow at Connecticut, and is currently the Deloitte & Touche Faculty Fellow at Kansas. Professor Heintz has won numerous school and university teaching awards, including three teaching awards from the Doctoral Student Association. He has served in various capacities on 24 doctoral dissertation committees. Heintz has published numerous articles in accounting and business journals, including THE ACCOUNTING REVIEW; AUDITING: A JOURNAL OF PRACTICE AND THEORY; ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS RESEARCH; JOURNAL OF BUSINESS FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING; and INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING EDUCATION AND RESEARCH. He served on the editorial board of AUDITING: A JOURNAL OF PRACTICE AND THEORY for seven years. Professor Heintz has served on various committees of the AAA and the FSA, and as president of the Accounting Programs Leadership Group of the AAA. He has participated in external reviews of accounting programs at 12 major universities. Dr. Robert Parry is Professor Emeritus of Accounting at Indiana University's Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana. An accomplished teacher, Professor Parry has taught accounting at virtually all levels. While earning his MBA, he taught accounting at Bishop Klonowski High School in Pennsylvania. While earning his Ph.D., he taught introductory financial and managerial accounting at Northampton County Community College and Lehigh University. At Indiana, he taught in the undergraduate, MBA, Masters Ph. D. programs. In addition, he has taught accounting in the Consortium of Universities for International Studies in Asolo, Italy. During his 35 years at Indiana University, he won or was nominated for 27 teaching excellence awards, including recognition twice by Business Week as one of the country's Outstanding MBA Faculty. In addition, he was awarded the Indiana University Distinguished Service Award for planning and deploying an integrated MBA Core Program. He also received the Kelley School of Business Innovative Teaching Award for designing and implementing the Master of Science in Accounting Program curriculum. Dr. Parry has conducted research in public finance, governmental accounting, and accounting education. His work has been published in many journals, including Public Finance Quarterly, Public Budgeting and Financial Management, Financial Analysts Journal, Accounting Horizons, Management Accounting, Research in Accounting Regulation, Research in Governmental and Non-Profit Accounting, Issues in Accounting Education, and Journal of Accounting Education. Dr. Parry was lead author on the Service Efforts and Accomplishments research report published by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board. He also served on many committees of the American Accounting Association, including President of the Government and Nonprofit Accounting Section.
- Author(s)James Heintz,Robert Parry
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1474 g
- Width226 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement22nd edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.