All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionWith changes in the ecomy and in demography, college admissions officers need to target new populations and familiarize themselves with new developments that impact the enrollment pool. This important reference assembles nearly 1,000 citations for literature related to all aspects of undergraduate college admissions in the United States, including admissions to community colleges, four year colleges, and universities. Citations are provided for books, book chapters, journal articles, dissertations, and ERIC microfiche. No time limit was placed on the materials, and older works are included for those interested in historical research. Popular handbooks on how to get into college are omitted. The work begins with a preface that discusses its scope and organization and an introduction that briefly summarizes the history of college admissions in the United States. The bibliographic entries that follow are arranged in topical chapters devoted to general admissions, marketing and recruitment, admissions offices and officers, and foreign admissions. Nearly every citation is accompanied by a short descriptive antation. Detailed author and subject indexes conclude the work.
- Author BiographyLINDA SPARKS is Associate Librarian in the Education Library at the University of Florida, Gainesville. She is the author of American College Regalia (Greenwood, 1988) and Institutions of Higher Education (Greenwood, 1990).
- Author(s)Linda Sparks
- Date of Publication26/01/1993
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Education
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 11
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.