Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $122.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $160.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by nickjames.98
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile physics can seem challenging, its true quality is the sheer simplicity of fundamental physical theories--theories and concepts that can enrich your view of the world around you. COLLEGE PHYSICS, Tenth Edition, provides a clear strategy for connecting those theories to a consistent problem-solving approach, carefully reinforcing this methodology throughout the text and connecting it to real-world examples. For students planning to take the MCAT exam, the text includes exclusive test prep and review tools to help you prepare.
- Author BiographyRaymond A. Serway (PhD, Illinois Institute of Technology) is Professor Emeritus at James Madison University. His honors and awards include an honorary doctorate degree from his alma mater, Utica College, the 1990 Madison Scholar Award at James Madison University, the Distinguished Teaching Award at Clarkson University in 1977, and the Alumni Achievement Award from Utica College in 1985. As Guest Scientist at the IBM Research Laboratory in Zurich, Switzerland, he worked with K. Alex Muller, 1987 Nobel Prize recipient. He was a visiting scientist at Argonne National Laboratory, where he collaborated with his mentor and friend, the late Sam Marshall. Dr. Serway is the coauthor of COLLEGE PHYSICS, Eleventh Edition; PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS, Ninth Edition; PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICS, Fifth Edition; ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE PHYSICS; MODERN PHYSICS, Third Edition; and the high school textbook PHYSICS, published by Holt McDougal. He has published more than 40 research papers in the field of condensed matter physics and has given more than 60 presentations at professional meetings. Chris Vuille (PhD, University of Florida) is associate professor of physics at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, the world's premier institution for aviation higher education. While he has taught courses at all levels, including postgraduate, his primary interest is the teaching of introductory physics courses. He conducts research in general relativity, astrophysics, cosmology, and quantum theory and was a participant in a special three-year NASA grant program where he studied properties of neutron stars. His work has appeared in many scientific journals and in ANALOG SCIENCE FICTION/SCIENCE FACT magazine. He is the coauthor of COLLEGE PHYSICS, Eleventh Edition and ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE PHYSICS.
- Author(s)Chris Vuille,Raymond A. Serway
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight2575 g
- Width222 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.