All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWidespread alcohol misuse on college campuses places university administrators and counselors in the challenging position of developing programs and policies that will adequately protect students from harm. This accessible resource supports these efforts by translating the latest research findings related to college student alcohol abuse and interventions into clear and evidence-based strategies for assessing and treating college students who are abusing alcohol. Higher education administrators will benefit from this book's review of the spectrum of empirically supported prevention programs with a focus on best practices and materials.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Correia, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Psychology at Auburn University. His research interests include the assessment and treatment of substance use among college students and developing laboratory models to study risky alcohol use. He is a licensed clinical psychologist and serves as the primary clinical supervisor for Auburn's Health Behavior Assessment Center, which provides services to college students. James G. Murphy, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Memphis and has published extensively on addiction, brief motivational interventions, and behavioral economics. Nacncy P. Barnett, PhD, is an associate professor in the Department of Behavioral and Social Sciences and the Center for Alcohol and Addiction Studies at Brown University. She primarily researches substance use among adolescents and young adults, with a focus on critical alcohol-related events and the efficacy of brief interventions.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Correia,James G. Murphy,Nancy P. Barnett
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.