All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollege Students in the United States accounts for contemporary and anticipated student demographics and enrollment patterns, a wide variety of campus environments and a range of outcomes including learning, development, and achievement. Throughout the book, the differing experiences, needs, and outcome of students across the range of traditional (18-24 years old, full-time students) and n-traditional (for example, adult and returning learners, veterans, recent immigrants) are highlighted. The book is organized, for use as a stand-alone resource, around Alexander Astin s Inputs-Environment-Outputs (I-E-O) framework.
- Author BiographyKristen A. Renn is an associate professor of higher, adult, & lifelong education at Michigan State University. She is a coauthor of Student Development in College: Theory, Research, and Practice, Second Edition (Jossey-Bass, 2010). Robert D. Reason is an associate professor of student affairs and higher education at Iowa State University. He has written many journal articles and contributed chapters including such important texts as in Student Services: A Handbook for the Profession, 5th Edition (Jossey-Bass, 2010).
- Author(s)Kristen A. Renn,Robert D. Reason
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.