All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical and inspirational guide, in a handy sketchbook format, is aimed at the practised beginner and shows how to achieve successful watercolour paintings of people in just 30 minutes - ideal for the busy amateur artist who doesn't have much time to paint. Many people think they don't have eugh time to paint, but in this attractive guide Trevor Waugh encourages quick and simple painting. By working with just a few materials and focusing on the key techniques it is possible to achieve successful, realistic paintings of people in more than half an hour. And for those artists who already have a little painting experience, learning to work more quickly enables them to free up their style and paint more spontaneously. All the key topics are covered, from watercolour techniques, colour and tone to learning about proportions, simple silhouettes, facial features, and backgrounds.
- Author BiographyTrevor Waugh studied at the Slade School of Fine Art in London and is now an established artist who runs successful painting workshops and holidays. Apart from his original watercolours, Trevor Waugh's work is also known to a wide market through his greetings cards, prints and other merchandise.
- Author(s)Trevor Waugh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCollins 30-Minute Painting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width197 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsPlastic
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.