All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCollins brings the Queen of Crime, Agatha Christie, to English language learners. Agatha Christie is the most widely published author of all time and in any language. Now Collins has adapted her famous detective vels for English language learners. These carefully adapted versions are shorter with the language targeted at upper-intermediate learners (CEF level B2). Each reader includes: * A CD with a reading of the adapted story * Helpful tes on characters * Cultural and historical tes relevant to the plot * A glossary of the more difficult words Six people sit down for dinner at a table laid for seven. No one can forget the night exactly a year ago that Rosemary Barton died at this same table surrounded by the same people, her beautiful face turned blue with cyanide poison. Rosemary had always been memorable - and people had strong reactions to her. Did one of the six people at dinner feel strongly eugh about her to kill her?
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in English with another billion in over 70 foreign languages. She is the most widely published author of all time and in any language, outsold only by the Bible and Shakespeare. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels written under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleCollins Agatha Christie ELT Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight100 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Audiobook)
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.