All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill went for a walk. He went over a river, up a hill and into a wood and behind a waterfall. A few steps behing Bill, however, is a hungry bear with an eye on Bill's sandwiches. The bear's attempts to grab the sandwiches are foiled be a variety of mir disasters. * Red A/ Band 2A books offer predictable text with familiar objects and actions, cobmined with simple story development. * Text type - a story with predictable structure and patterned language. * Children can follow and discuss the route taken by Bill and the bear using the map on pages 14 and 15.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Anna Owen
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andy Hammond
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.