All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book recounts the experiences of two children as they take a look inside the giant Biomes and discover the exciting plants and exotic foods that grow in difficult environments. * Green/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters. * Text type - A n-fiction recount of a visit. * A map of the Eden project can be found on pages 22 and 23 to encourage children to discuss the information. * Curriculum links - Geography: Passport to the world; Science: Growing plants and animals in the local environment.
- Author BiographyKate Petty was a widely-published author of both fiction and non fiction titles. Before her death in 2007 she had worked in publishing for many years, and was most recently the children's book publisher for the Eden Project.
- Author(s)Catherine Petty
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ley Honor Roberts
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.