All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe survival of the white continent's most famous inhabitants is the subject of this beautiful book. The beauty of Antarctic and the enchanting secrets of its penguin population is brought to life with a delightful series of photographs by the Big Cat Diaries team of Jonathan and Angela Scott. * White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language. * Text type - A n-chrological report. * A poster on pages 30 and 31 advertises the highlights and attractions of the magical land of Antarctica, providing opportunities for speaking, listening and writing activities. * Curriculum links - Geography: Where in the world is Barnaby Bear? Passport to the World.
- Author BiographyJonathan and Angie Scott are award-winning wildlife photographers based in Kenya.They have travelled to the furthest corners of the globe in search of material for their work and have produced more than twenty books. They are particularly proud to be authors of titles in the Collins Big Cat series, as education and conservation are particularly close to their hearts.
- Author(s)Angela Scott,Jonathan Scott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight100 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.