All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. Level 13 books feature longer and more complex sentence structures. Sentences make use of a wide range of stylistic features which reflect progression in the teaching of Arabic grammar. Stories may also contain more literary, metaphorical language, including similes and other figurative language to help the reader create mental images, plus exaggeration for dramatic or humorous effect. Non-fiction titles contain longer, more formal sentences and a broader range of unfamiliar terms. From TVs and fridges to phones and music players, the design of many things we use every day has changed over time. Find out how in this book. Design is an important part of our lives, and is always changing, as fashions change, and designers learn more about how things work and find new materials. Follow the fascinating evolution of design in clocks, fridges, phones, music players, TVs, milk cartons and kettles. A timeline on pages 22-23 allows children to see the evolution of design in one neat summary.
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- Languageara, eng
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.