All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. * Progression and levels - based on research carried out especially for Collins on the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools - allow children to build their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step * Sixteen levels to ensure that all children are fully supported in their reading, allowing gifted readers to be challenged and struggling readers to be supported * Engaging and beautifully illustrated books that children will love to read * With both fiction and n-fiction titles at each level from levels 4 to 16 * Ideas and suggestions provide practical support and ideas for extra activities for teachers and parents * Developed by a team of Arabic literacy and education specialists including Dr Pauline Owayjan and Mahmoud Gaafar
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Steve Webb
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.