All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. Level 1 books introduce children to the letters of the alphabet and their sounds, using bright and engaging illustrations. Two letters on each page, with a familiar item illustrating each letter. The words in this book introduce children to the long vowel sounds. In this book, letters of the alphabet are shown in combination with one of the three long vowels (alif, waw and yaa'). The sound is highlighted on each example word.
- Author(s)Jane Wightwick,Mahmoud Gaafar
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- Languageara, eng
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight50 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.