All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. Level 14 books build on level 13 by offering stories with more complex plots and with a greater number of chapters to encourage the development of reading stamina. Non-fiction texts use complex vocabulary and deal with challenging global themes. The style of language further reflects progression in the teaching of Arabic grammar, while still using largely familiar vocabulary and simplified concepts. Amjad's feeling sick, or at least that's what he says. Really, he doesn't want to see his friend Tamer. But when he finds a monster under his bed he has an idea - the two swap identities for the day, with hilarious results! This play explores familiar issues and will work well acted out in class. A feelings mountain on pages 30 and 31 charts the rise and fall of emotions that the two main characters feel throughout the play, providing a wealth of speaking and listening opportunities.
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Kevin Dyer,Sarah Horne
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.