All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. Level 8 books are becoming more complex, although still strongly patterned but to a lesser extent than level 7. Although the focus remains on vowelling to aid the flow of reading with verbal sentences of up to 8-10 words, level 8 books have more events and episodes, fewer repeated patterns, and more complex vocabulary. Non-fiction titles use n-fiction tools - including signs, labels, captions and diagrams - where necessary. Double spacing is used between words to ensure children see where each new word in a sentence begins and ends. Books contain between 90 and 170 words. What are the differences between your pet cat, and a big cat in the wild? Find out in this photographic n-fiction book.
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Alison Hawes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight60 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.