All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollins Arabic Big Cat is a guided reading series for ages 3 to 11. The series is structured with reference to the learning progression of Arabic at nursery and primary schools researched especially for Collins. This carefully graded approach allows children to build up their reading kwledge of Arabic step by step. Level 5 books are for children who are ready to read stories with more challenging word patterns or n-verbal sentences with 2 or 3 words, and with total support through illustrations and extensive use of repetition. Double spacing is used between words to ensure children see where each new word in a sentence begins and ends to ensure the focus remains on reading core words. What are they painting? Two little monsters are painting spots, stripes, squares, zigzags and triangles. But where are they painting? Finally the reader discovers that the little monsters have actually been painting the shapes on their sleeping mum! Pages 14 and 15 show the fully painted mum-monster, so children can recap what the little monsters painted.
- Author BiographyCollins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
- Author(s)Tasha Pym
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- LanguageArabic & English
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Arabic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Olivia Villet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.