All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver wondered why the disaurs didn't survive? In this fascinating n-chrological report the success story of crocodiles and lizards (focusing on monitor lizards), and some of the reasons why they have survived since the time of the disaurs is explored. * Purple/ Band 8 books offer developing readers literary language, with some challenging vocabulary. * Text type - A n-chrological report. * The book includes a contents page on page 1, plus a glossary and index on pages 20 and 21. * A fact chart on pages 22 and 23 summarises the distinguishing aspects of each of crocodiles and monitor lizards. * Curriculum links - Science: Humans and other animals. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyJonathan and Angie Scott are award-winning wildlife photographers based in Kenya.They have travelled to the furthest corners of the globe in search of material for their work and have produced more than twenty books. They are particularly proud to be authors of titles in the Collins Big Cat series, as education and conservation are particularly close to their hearts.
- Author(s)Angela Scott,Jonathan Scott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight110 g
- Width265 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jonathan Scott,Angela Scott
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.