All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at a range of different sports, from swimming and rugby to football and basketball, this photographic information book by Sasha Morton looks at how athletes get ready to kick, tuck, dip, tip and run! *Collins Big Cat Phonics Progress books are specifically designed for struggling readers, giving them age-appropriate texts that they can read, building their confidence and fostering positive attitudes towards reading. This title has a text level of Band 1B / Pink B, which offers emergent readers simple, predictable text, and an interest level of Band 10 / White. *Text type: An information book *A simple pictorial summary with labels on pages 14 to 15 provides an opportunity to recap and discuss the information in the book. *Curriculum links: P.E.
- Author BiographySeries Editor, Kay Hiatt has been an English Advisor, Headteacher, Ofsted Inspector, manager of the National Literacy Strategy and project leader of a PSA for Raising Standards in Literacy at Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1. She is a consultant for the Basic Skills Agency and most recently a freelance Literacy consultant and author of many books and articles.
- Author(s)Sasha Morton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Phonics Progress
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight60 g
- Width210 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Series Edited byKay Hiatt
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.02
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.