All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photographic n-fiction book tracks the life of a turtle. Initially meeting the mother, we stay with her eggs and follow a hatched baby turtle along the dangerous sands to the sea. A story of survival, the turtle returns to the beach to lay its own eggs. * Yellow/Band 3 books offer varied sentence structure and natural language. * Text type - A n-fiction recount. * A flow-chart on pages 14 and 15 provides an opportunity to recap and discuss the story. * Curriculum links - Science: Life processes and living things; Humans and other animals. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyAndy Belcher is an international freelance photographer based in New Zealand. A specialist in adventure travel and underwater action. Angie Belcher's stories feature many of the dare-devil activities she has enjoyed, including white-water rafting, bungy jumping, scuba diving and caving.
- Author(s)Andy Belcher,Angie Belcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.