All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorm is fed up with earth for lunch and wants something more exciting. He tries eating grass, bark and even a leaf on the advice of various animal friends - and almost becomes lunch himself when a hungry bird appears! * Green/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters. * Text type - Playscript. * Instructions for putting on the play are on pages 22 and 23 to encourage children to discuss the script. *Curriculum links - Science: Plants and animals in the local environment.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson is the current Children's Laureate and the author of the internationally bestselling book The Gruffalo as well as numerous other popular titles.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Remphrey
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Edition StatementAmerican English ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.